Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Te Puawai

Te Puawai camp

On Tuesday the twenty first, my class went on to waiari. My mum and dad came. When we arrived at school I was so excited. I saw my friends and I’m sure they were more excited than me. It’s raining…Noo!! Are we still going? I thought. What! The rain stopped and we got the kids that we were taking. I had Serenade and Aurora. Serenade and I got so, so,so excited about getting to camp.That day we went paddleboarding. Next day. The next day we went on a walk to the hole in the rock. It was freezing. I kind started sinking because I had my shoes and clothes on… but I got saved by Mr Masters. We got bake and we had a nice warm hot chocolate.The last day: sadly we packed our bags, went kayaking, for my first time. It was awesome, but sadly it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.