Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Alsome prototype

WALT:  We are learning to design and create a Hydropnics system.


This is my prototype.

What was My favourite part?

My favourite was putting the sticks together and trying not to burn my hand. But when I did it hurt. I was amazed by the look of it … and doing it with my friends.

What I could have done differently?

I could have put my popsicle sticks in different places. I could have not put a cup at the bottom of my prototype. My pipes could be inside the prototype.

What I found difficult?

I found putting the sticks together difficult. Burning my hands hurt. Gluing the sticks and trying to not burn my hands was hard because I had to hold the popsicle sticks. It was sore. Trying to keep the pipes together was hard too.

What I could have done better?

I could have tried not to rush. I could have my sticks dyed in different colours because it looked boring, old plain brown. I could have not put my cup under the prototype so it would stand up properly.

By Aria

Have you made a prototype?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.